Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

[Tony Abbott's Anthem] The Christmas Island - I'll Stop the Boats!

<This is from my archives - a political parody I wrote in 2010, but didn't find time to film>

The Lonely Island famously sang "you can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat". Well the Liberal Party's Leader, Tony Abbott makes the election promise that he's the man to stop them.
Which is why I penned the following words to his new campaign anthem. Hopefully this will swing votes his way on election day in 2 days time. Please sing along and pass it onto other liberal supporters. :)

 Original Song (ctrl+click to listen whilst reading the following lyrics):
The Lonely Island – I'm on a Boat
 [Intro]
Aww shit...
Get your ballots ready, it's about to go down (yeah donkey)
Everybody I'm going to pay off all the debt(yeah money)
But look at me in my tight-ass speedos
I'm runnin this, lets go.

[Chorus]
I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
Everybody vote for me cause I'm stopping all them boats (stopping all them boats)
I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
I'll stop the boats
Take a good hard look, no more shoreinvading boats (boats yeah)

I want your vote mothervoters, hear my policies:
Forget broadband, ETS or the economy;
This is my castle, patrolling Australia's moat
If you don't stop motherfuckers I'm gonna sink your boat

Miss Gillard's a, bitch (bitch).
Budgie smugglers, dick (dick)
I'm doing marathons, cause I'm so fit (fit)
Love my swimmer's trunk, in my water-jockeys
I'm swinging voters, you fatter than Joe Hockey.

I'm on a t.v campaign, action contracts and shit
Stopping the muslims, if I was government.
I'd deport gingers, atheists and faggots
I'm the mad monk mothersinners, in your cabinet.

I'll stop the boats and, from moving forward and
No more refugees from Pakistan or Afghan
I'm the king of the Libs, powerwalk like Johno
If you 're on my shore, than you're back to sea-oh
{GET THE FENCES UP, MY COAST IS SEALED!!!}

Fuck rates, I'll stop the boats, motherfucker(motherfucker)
Fuck rights, worker's choice, motherfucker (motherfucker)
Hymen tissue makes me rejoice , motherfucker (yeah)
Distract from real issues, whitenoise. All you suckers

Haters, if you could see me now (see me now)
Pleasing CEOs not taxing the cash cows (the cash cows)
Gonna cut things to repay debt somehow (debt somehow)
Like Peter Garrett, I'm not Fallible!!!!!
[AbbotT-Pain]
Yeah, ALP are all turncoats
Libs the trustworthy folks
Parliament, Look at me, oh (on the front bench)
I'm sending a naval blockade
Scare the tiny boats comin my way
Believe me when I say,
I'M ON A CRUSAAADEE!

I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
Everybody vote for me cause I'm stopping all them boats (stopping all them boats)
I'll stop the boats (I'll stop the boats)
I'll stop the boats 
Take a good hard look; (Whoahhh) (Na-na-navy, Navy)
I've taken all the cheap votes. (Yeah yeah yeahhh)

Rock on Abbott, rock that boat hard!

Check out the following facebook pages for my updates on the 2010 Federal election:
I wonder where Abbott has hidden his horcruxes &
Abbott can't form a minority government. He hates minorities.

Fun fact: Lyrics written on the 18th August 2010 after pulling a 36 hour all-nighter for an assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment