Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Katy Perry - ET [Parody]


It makes more sense if this was sung by a guy singing to his doctor, so listen to the original video, with the following lyrics:




"E.T." by Katy Perry
Parody
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Diff,erent DNA
They don't understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial
I, am, always struggling
To find a cup size
I’ve broken many flies

I, am, always juggling
It’s easy to get rolling
One spare when I’m bowling

I say, be afraid
I'm not like the others
Three's the right number
Diff, erent DNA
See my family  jewels

[Pre-Chorus]
I’m going to blow open your world
If you want an inspection
I’m a tripod no lie
Are you ready to go
check between my thighs

Test me, te-te-test me
Put on your gloves and
Feel my lumpy scrotum

Teste, te-te-teste
Lowers my voice and
Always have to scratch them

Doc: It’s, not malignant  
Patient: I’m 150 per cent
Doc: It’s congenital
Both: Extra testicle  


Previous Post: Tainted Love

No comments:

Post a Comment