Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Tainted Love Between a Patient and his Doctor [Parody]




I really like the conflicted, pleading nature of this classic song, so I thought it was ripe for a steamy interaction between a patient and his doctor

Original Lyrics of Tainted Love
Parody
Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away, I've got to
get away
from the pain you drive in the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
and I've lost my light
Now I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
Now I know I got the
Runs today so you went to
check away
But the pain that you drive into the D R E
made me expel air
with an awkward stare
50 shades of Brown tonight
Should I be flattered when you said I was tight?
Once I've ran to you (I ran)
Now I run from you
This tainted love you given
I give you all a boy could give you
take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh... tainted love
Tainted love
Prostate gland abused (your hand)
knuckle deep into
like stuffing a chicken
backdoor tube could use more lube
take my tears, uncomfortable
Oh!...tainted glove
Tainted glove
Now I know I've got to run away
I've got to get away.
You don't really want it any more from me
To make things right
you need someone to hold you tight
And you'll think love is to pray
but I'm sorry I don't pray that that way
[skip]
Once I ran to you
now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given -
I give you all a boy could give you.
Take my tears and that's not nearly all - oh
tainted love - tainted love
[skip]
Don't touch me please
I can not stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
And now I'm gonna pack my things and go!
Tainted love, tainted love (x2)
Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)
Tainted love!
Don't touch me please
I'm curled up chest to my knees
You're checking cancer I know, but let me go
don't want to be in this finger puppet show!
Tainted glove, tainted glove (x2)
Touch me gave me, tainted glove (x2)
Tainted glove!

Previous Post: Robbin Williams - Angels Parody

No comments:

Post a Comment